Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 18: Well, I took my 11 year old daughter, Meleah, out for a date yesterday, and caved a little with some frozen yogurt. (Sorry Bethie, hope that doesn't make you cave, too!). I ate probably 2 or 3 tablespoons, exactly 6 half-spoon fulls of these small spoons off of her dish, hey it was 1/2 off!! I wish I wouldn't have. And in the end it may have been a good thing, because it was NOT worth it, it did nothing for me, and I am back on board full-steam ahead. Not posting real regularly these days, but am still happy with this choice to kick sugar out of my life. I am feeling really good. It has definitely helped with the afternoon slump, I just wish it would give me more energy at night, but by about 8:30, I am still one grumpy Mom. A friend of mine cut out sugar AND coffee. I had just been thinking maybe it was time to cut out the coffee, but just don't know how I'd get through the morning, probably a sure sign I need to do it. So if you see a 2 week No Coffee Challenge up, you'll know where it came from. But give me a year or two to mull it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment