Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 4: Piece of cake so far. (And no, I didn't eat cake). We had to go get pictures taken for our visas. Took the kids to get a McDonald's ice cream cone in the mall. I (thankfully) wasn't hungry and didn't want one or I really don't know if I could have withstood. It was really hot out, so for that reason alone those cones looked attractive. Before that, for lunch, I was cutting up lettuce and carrots for a salad, and I ate a piece of lettuce. It tasted sweet! Carrots even sweeter! Just took a spoonful of peanut butter and it was REALLY sweet. OK, they add sugar. Out it goes. So I guess at the end I can't say I was 100% successful :-). I don't feel super energetic. I keep hoping it will happen. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sleepy, but that could be just because I did get up at 5:15 trying to get ready for teaching Bible Club Saturday, Sunday School and the ladies' group on Sunday. I still feel really bloated, and I don't know why. But other than that my feeling sick has subsided from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment