Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 15: The temptation was a little harder yesterday as Lydia and her friend made some great looking choco-chip cookies, and I was so so hungwy. Aunt Dawnie Pooh sent a box with a tupperware container FULL of chocolates!! But she also sent me a new PJ top, short sleeved for these hot flashy menopausal nights, and when I slipped into it, it was all worth it! My tummy bulge is way less, and if I had tried it on 15 days ago, I'm sure I would have put it in the give-away pile. So fun to have new lounge pants and PJ top! Weight slinked just below 140. Roughly 9 pounds to go!

How did I withstand the temptation, well, it was the Lord again giving strength when I had none, and providing me with a delicious papaya, LAAARGE, which Sophia and I ate yesterday...the whole thing! Also, having a partner helps. I'm so glad to be doing this my little sister Bethie, because that's what kept me motivated yesterday...I CAN'T let her down!

No comments:

Post a Comment