Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 26-ish: Yesterday, I pre-meditatedly ate a mini Hersheys (with toffee) that my sister Dawn sent down. I had been eying it in my closet for over a week. It was in celebration of finishing my 2 weeks no sugar, plus an extra 11 days without sugar that I did with my sister Beth. I have to tell you, while it was yummy, I was happy to note it wasn't as yummy as I remember chocolate being, and I'm back on my NO sugar diet. I don't want to stop. I feel better, I have more energy, and I think the weight is coming off, although slower than I would like. I still suffer cravings, but they come and go pretty quickly and have not been overwhelming. I attribute all to the power of God, who gives strength to the weak (of which I am the weakest). My will power in the past has been zero-zilch. So why the change? I don't know exactly. God can transform our minds, and He took the desire for sugar away as He helped me purpose not to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment