Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maybe more information than you wanted to know, and sort of a strange thing...but all of a sudden I realized yesterday that my hemorrhoids have not bothered me for weeks. I am also sleeping better with less hot flashes. Imagine what could happen if I also took my vitamins and exercised?

I was sort of disappointed as while to me my stomach looks not so round, when I measured my waist, and compared it to like 6 years ago, it is an inch bigger. Maybe I really tightened it a lot the last time? Those are the things that can really discourage me, because I want the pounds and inches to fall off as I get this area of life under control by God's grace. But whether they fall off or peel off ounce by ounce, or whether I stay the same, I know I'm being obedient to what God wants me to do with getting rid of the sugar. I KNOW I need to add exercise, vitamins and track calories. And maybe it is time to add one of those! But all three overwhelm me right now.

1 comment:

  1. adding them one at a time is a great way to start. There is a great site - sparkpeople.com that I have used to help me track calories, come up with a good calorie plan etc. I can totally relate on the hot flashes, no sugar no hot flashes which I had discovered a year ago, although I have been told I am too young to have started menap. I sure have experience hot flashes with out a doubt. They would wake me up out of a dead sleep. When I started paying attention to what I ate, sugar=hot flash. more sugar=more intense hot flash. no sugar=no hot flash!!!!

    ReplyDelete