Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I CONFESS...on Monday I ate 6 chocolate covered almonds! There is a story behind it, of course, but I'll save you the details. I just hope I don't throw anyone else off, because I'm back onboard and doing well. Monday night, the kids let me play the bubble game on the Wii. Has anyone played it? I love it, but I haven't played it since we first got the Wii, which I think was 3 years ago. Anyways, it first does a body check, and I've lost 10 pounds since 3 years ago. That motivated me to get back on track with sugar, and add a diet to it. The only way I know to lose weight is to track every morsel that goes in my mouth, which I started yesterday. Sparkpeople is recommending 1400 calories, very doable...if I have things on hand like papaya, bananas and squash which fill me up without too many calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment